RIDG is looking for a qualified intern to join our marketing/content creation team. Our marketing department produces high-quality content (graphic design, illustration, video, blogs, e-books, webinars, social media) internally and for our clients, and seeks an intern who can participate in various stages of content creation and marketing campaigns.
This intern should be prepared to work in a positive, high-energy team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing and business innovation.
This is a paid internship, approximately 10 hours per week.
- Assist in the creation of email campaigns and online promotions
- Assist in the pick-up, delivery or distribution of marketing materials
- Assist with set up and execution of trade shows
- Assist with audio and video editing/production
- Assist with preparing presentations
- Assist with focus groups and product testing
- Drafting and editing copy for blogs and social channels
- Monitoring social media web analytics on a weekly basis (e.g. page views, twitter followers), and provide reports of growth and other activity
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
- Attend weekly marketing meetings
RIDG is looking for a student in the Tampa Bay area who is majoring in Marketing, Advertising or Journalism. This person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extensive knowledge of Web and social media. PowerPoint, Word, Excel, audio/video editing and event management experience is a bonus, and will be considered when choosing the best applicant for this position.
Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Advertising, Computer Science
Send resume and cover letter describing why you should be a part of the RIDG team to email@example.com.