RIDG (Royal Innovation Design Group) is seeking an Office Manager (also known as the Office Maestro) that is a calming, organizational force and builder of infrastructure in our fast-growing, creative consulting company.
The Office Maestro enjoys leading from within an organization, while crafting and applying their passion and expertise in order to lead administrative harmony among the RIDG team, its systems and services. They will be able to walk into our unorganized office, whip it into shape and “make it sing” because that is what they love. They celebrate being the back-stage mechanic to our front-of-house performance, and they seek to work in an environment that celebrates them. This person understands their role as an orchestrator of talent, service, and systems to build greater opportunities as we grow as a company. This person is comfortable with and enjoys having multiple deadlines, projects and deliverables that must be managed simultaneously. Our Office Manager enjoys a work environment that is casual and fun while managing their role seriously enough to get the job done. They must be able to harness the power of a very dynamic leader so that the organization can run as smoothly as possible. This person seeks the balance of personal and professional development and really loves being stretched to both become their best self and provide the most value to the team they serve.
Our ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support tasks, and will be able to work independently (with little or no supervision) and collaboratively within a problem solving team. This person must be tech savvy, exceedingly well organized, a self-starter, someone who checks their own work, and flexible. They must get excited about providing organizational systems where very few exist and be able to lead others in the continued implementation of these systems. They will be resourceful, working from a non-traditional office environment with shared desks, or remotely.
If this is you, come on down. You will be the first impression of our company, combining a pleasant personality with a dynamic professional attitude. You will perform a variety of administrative tasks, including managing phones and emails, scheduling appointments, light financial administration and planning meetings. Our Office Maestro (with the power to “crush it” organizationally) will be the secret sauce to take us to the next level.
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments for the CEO
- Compose and type regular correspondence (emails, meeting invitations and informative material)
- Greet and provide general support to visitors, as well as answer and route phone calls
- Ensure proper mail distribution
- Develop and maintain in-office filing system
- Manage all office responsibilities including maintenance, mailing, shopping, supplies, equipment, bills, and errands.
- Develop, implement and improve office policies and procedures
- Coordinate with CEO on the purchasing of all office equipment
- Monitor, stock and purchase all office supplies
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs, including but not limited to payroll, HR and benefits services.
- Manage relationships and contracts with vendors, service providers, and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid in a timely manner
- Manage team schedule and coordinate weekly team meetings, taking detailed minutes
- Coordinate all team travel arrangements, client services and reservations
- Support CEO and management with clerical tasks as needed
- Three to five years proven office management, administrative or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work
- Meticulous attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Proficiency in English (oral and written) with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Proficiency in MS Office, Powerpoint, Google Docs and Quickbooks
- Additional technology skills a plus, #slack, CRM, project management, etc.
- Bringing new administrative technology knowledge to the team a plus
- Thorough knowledge of customer service, office management and basic bookkeeping procedures through Quickbooks
- Excellent people skills, high emotional intelligence
- In-depth understanding of small business operations and how to improve/create systems
- Working knowledge of office equipment (computers, printers, fax machines)
- High School degree; additional qualification as a personal assistant or Executive Assistant a plus
- Must have a cell phone for additional communication
- Company Chromebook and office phone provided
Salary: $20-$25/hour; 20 hours min. per week (part-time with full time plus benefits potential)
Start Date: ASAP
Dress: Business Casual
Location: St. Petersburg (Tampa Bay)
Send Resume To:
Luke Filloramo, Director of Operations and Development