RIDG (Royal Innovation Design Group) is looking for an experienced, driven, professional salesperson who values a flexible schedule and can commit full time to grow RIDG into another universe.
RIDG is a creative, innovation consultancy that works exclusively with executives to help scale their teams for growth. We use the tools of visual facilitation and design thinking to unlock the value of every person and those they serve.
The position has three key components:
- Outreach to existing/past clients
- Outreach to new clients
- Management of key accounts to further grow their potential.
You will be responsible for initial outreach to a database of nearly 200 existing/past clients. Your role is to reestablish and reignite those relationships. Key steps are:
- Confirm the contact’s current role and/or identify a new contact
- Build rapport and reestablish the relationship
- Probe for needs, soliciting information on how we can help them now and in the future
- Set up a discovery phone call or meeting
- Put together a proposal based on that call or meeting
- Close the deal
- Transfer the relationship to innovation consultant or facilitator
You will also be responsible for:
- Refining a full lead generation and loyalty-based sales system.
- Developing, implementing and tracking monthly/bi-monthly email drip campaigns
- Contributing to marketing strategy and the top 100 client dream list including creating a target list of new prospects based on criteria you develop in conjunction with RIDG leadership.
- Attending relevant local business and networking events to promote RIDG and develop relationships.
Our services range from $3,000 to $200,000+, with an average of 75K. You’ll start learning and selling the simpler, flat rate packaged day rate services (20K) and work your way up to the more complex recurring revenue annual services.
The optimal candidate has:
- Several years of experience in consultative selling of B2B businesses and executive teams.
- Critical thinking skills to quickly match client/prospect needs with the appropriate offerings and solutions.
- Ability to work independently, making decisions and judgments in real-time.
- Desire to help business leaders develop a culture of innovation in their companies.
- Strong telephone skills starting with the ability to pick up the phone and dial.
- Ability to move through gate-keepers and foster relationships with service champions.
- Outstanding CEO-level communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to be coached and receive feedback.
- A strong focus on results. You must be able to close. We offer unique services. You need to be able to effectively communicate the outcomes and value to clients/prospects.
- Willingness to track outreach efforts – phone calls, emails, meetings, etc.
- Desire to grow with the company. We doubled revenues last year and plan on doing it again in 2020.
At RIDG we build better innovators. We focus on accelerating ideas to market by giving clients the essential skills to consistently identify, build and deliver through our proven frameworks. We help companies drive change, innovate and master uncertainty while growing their people and their profits.
Compensation is an annual base salary plus commission on sales-driving revenue. Additional benefits are negotiable. RIDG will provide a budget for required technology, support, memberships and client-facing marketing efforts.
To apply, forward your resume and cover letter to future@RIDG.com.