RIDG (Royal Innovation Design Group) is seeking an Administrative Assistant that will be a calming, organizational force and builder of support in our fast-growing, creative consulting company.
RIDG is a creative, innovation consultancy that works exclusively with executives to help scale their teams for growth. We use the tools of visual facilitation and design thinking to unlock the value of every person and those they serve. We work in a variety of industries, primarily technology, healthcare and infrastructure development sectors. Although located in Florida, our work takes us all around the U.S.
The Administrative Assistant enjoys leading from within an organization, while crafting and applying their passion and expertise in order to lead administrative harmony among the RIDG team, its systems and services. They celebrate being the back-stage mechanic to our front-of-house performance, and they seek to work in an environment that celebrates them. This person is comfortable with and enjoys having multiple deadlines, projects and deliverables that must be managed simultaneously. Our Administrative Assistant enjoys a collaborative work environment that is casual and fun while managing their role seriously enough to get the job done. This person seeks the balance of personal and professional development and really loves being stretched to both become their best self and provide the most value to the team they serve.
Our ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support tasks, and will be able to work independently and collaboratively within a problem-solving team. This person must be tech-savvy, exceedingly well organized, a self-starter, and someone who checks their own work. They will be resourceful and efficient, whether working at the RIDG office or remotely.
The Administrative Assistant will perform a variety of tasks, including scheduling meetings, booking travel, aligning team meetings, managing the office space and providing executive support to the CEO, Director of Operations and Director of Experience.
This position is a full-time employee position. The candidate must have the ability to meet with the team and communicate during our office hours of Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m., with breaks and lunch included. This position will be the first face and voice of the business.
A day in the life of a RIDG Administrative Assistant:
- Answer and direct all incoming calls
- Take detailed messages and direct to team members
- Organizes and schedules meetings and appointments for the CEO and Director of Experience and team.
- Composes regular correspondence (emails, meeting invitations and informative material)
- Orders supplies and job materials
- Maintains all daily requirements for office equipment and provisions for the team – from supplies to food/snacks, etc.
- Plans and provides refreshments for additional meetings and celebrations
- Plans and coordinates all support materials for RIDG office onsite team and client meetings.
- Coordinates team travel arrangements and reservations
- Creates travel itineraries
- Supports CEO, Director of Operations and Director of Experience with clerical tasks as needed
- Transcribes facilitation outcomes
- Compiles reports
- Required data entry and tracking
- Assists in HR duties including onboarding and collecting contractor invoices
- Assists in developing RIDG administrative and operational best practices
- Communicates with the leadership team on wins and opportunities
- Assures that the team stays in the “Zone of Certainty” through regular meetings and communication
Successful candidates must have the following:
- Three to five years proven office management, administrative or executive assistant experience
- Knowledge of administrative responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work
- Meticulous attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in English (oral and written) with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficiency in G-Suite (Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, etc.)
- Additional technology skills a plus (Slack, CRM, project management, etc.)
- Bringing new administrative technology knowledge to the team a plus
- Excellent people skills, high emotional intelligence
- Understanding of small business operations and how to improve/create systems
Pay: $35,000 salary, plus generous vacation and health insurance benefits after 90 days
Position Type: Full-time Employee
Start Date: ASAP
Location: St. Petersburg (Tampa Bay)
To apply, forward your resume and cover letter to future@RIDG.com.